We are a local, family owned facility; created to provide an environment of quality, comfort, and care so that you can focus on celebrating the life of your loved one. At Charleston Cremation Center we believe families also deserve affordability and the value of our provided services. We do this by supplying personalized services and a variety of options, all at a reasonable price.
Please contact our caring staff in order for us to explain why the funeral process does not have to be one of stress, anxiety, and high expense.
$795 Direct Cremation
- (All Inclusive with urn and Memorial Service)
This Price includes:
- Transfer deceased from the place of death into our care. ***( additional mileage fees may apply outside of a 25 mile radius of our facility)***
- Cremation at our ON SITE facility
- Filing of all legal documents required by law
- First Death Certificate, which is required to be kept on File at the Crematory
- Cremation Permit issued by the Coroner of the County having Jurisdiction
- Minimum Alternative Container as required by Law
- Cremains returned in a Basic Urn.
- Use of OUR Chapel for a 1 hour memorial service, Weekdays during Business Hours, up until 3:00 PM. ***Regular Memorial service fees shall apply outside of these times and on the weekends.***
Burial Packages starting at $4,990
- Casket Included
Honoring the life of your loved one, means you value the relationship you shared. We look forward to helping you decide how to celebrate that bond, and honor the unique individual you've lost.
We are pleased to offer families the value, convenience and flexibility they deserve with our Traditional Burial Packages. These packages were designed with you, the consumer, in mind. The burial packages and services we provide, will give you tremendous savings in cost, time and aggravation, without sparing what’s so important: compassionate care.
At Charleston Cremation Center we offer a special collection of healing memorial experiences designed to help your family reflect, remember and honor your loved one's unique life, while allowing themselves and others to begin the grief journey.
Our funeral planning professionals are always available to assist you.
shopping funeral homes?
HERE ARE SOME ESSENTIAL QUESTIONS TO ASK :
. Can I choose another funeral home even though my loved one has already been taken into a funeral home's care?
Yes you can! You are under no obligation to use a funeral home you have already contacted and whom already has your
loved one in their care! When you go to your arrangement conference and you do not agree with the services they offer
OR you are not happy with the prices you are quoted, you are free to call any other funeral home, meet with the new
funeral home and have your loved one transferred into their care! It happens more than you think! You are the
consumer, you deserve to get the type of services you want with a price you are comfortable with!
- Where does my loved one go after you pick them up?
When our Charleston Cremation Center removal team takes your loved one into our care, they are promptly transported to our single location, where they remain under ONE roof and in our care at ALL TIMES, every step of the way.
- Where is your crematory located?
Our crematory is located ON SITE and always will be. We own our crematories and staff them with our fully trained and trusted employees, which allows us to control every step of the process with the utmost reverence and care.
- Who is doing the cremation?
WE ARE. You can trust Charleston Cremation Center to always handle your loved one with honor, dignity, care, and respect because WE are the ones performing the cremation and handling all other end of life services.
- What does your crematory look like?
We believe in the highest standards of care. Charleston Cremation Center is a state of the art facility with indoor top of the line cremation divisions and in our pursuit of transparency we have provided photographs of our crematories online and have an open door policy for those who wish to take a tour.